Sunday, July 16, 2017

Crafty Calendar Anything Goes Challenge Card using Bugaboo Stamps

Good morning all,  today's post is just a little reminder of the challenge we currently have running over at Crafty Calendar.
I was going to do this post yesterday but I took my Brownies on a day out to Hatton Adventure World and when I got back I was so tired I just couldn't stay awake.

Our challenge this month is
'ANYTHING GOES'
and I have another card to share,
this time using an image from our other sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.

For my card I have used:
Giraffe Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps coloured with copics
The background is the My Favorite Things Giraffe Background 6x6 stamp, stamped onto yellow/orange bazzill card using the My Favorite Things Kraft hybrid ink pad.
I die-cut three squares in the background  to make windows for the giraffes to peek out of.
The greeting was a magazine freebie which I've stamped in versamark ink and then heat embossed using white embossing powder.
I then added a strip of stripy paper, a yellow button and a few sequins to finish.



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and there's still time to share your creations for this months Anything Goes challenge and while you're there check out the new DT creations using images from Bugaboo Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon. x

No comments: