Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Favorite Things You're Rawr-some Dinosaur Birthday Card

Good morning.   I hope you are well.

Today I have a card to share that I have made for Martyn's little nephew who will be three this week and don't most three year olds love dinosaurs....


For my card I have used:
Dinosaurs grass and trees are from the 'You're Rawr-some' stamp set by My Favorite Things coloured with copics.  I did use my blender to try and give them a bit of texture.
The cloud background was made using the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things and Broken China Distress Oxide.
The hills were cut using the My Favorite Things Die-namics Scenic Safari dies.
The sentiment is from the 'Bitty Bears' stamp set by My Favorite Things
The speech bubble is cut using one of the My Favorite Things Die-namics Essential Speech Bubble Dies


Hopefully he'll like it.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.  x

5 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Bev, just perfect for a three year old. I love the beautifully coloured dinosaurs. xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is so cool. Love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Beeceecreativity said...

so cute.. fun images... thanks for playing along at Crafter's Castle Challenges

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…