Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Feel Better Soon card with Melonheadz Get Well Clip Art

Good morning all.  Happy Wednesday, I hope you are having a good one.  I have a card to share today that I made especially for my five year old niece who had a little accident last week when she fell over and broke her arm.  


I managed to find the perfect image for this card over at Melonheadz.
The image is Broken Arm Girl from the Get Well Clip Art Line Art Set which I coloured with Polychromos pencils.

My niece has an orange cast on her arm so the card started with the orange and pink chipboard frame and everything else was co-ordinated with this.

The Feel Better Soon sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Chit Chat stamp set.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: